CLII Interest Inventory Key Features
The CLII has these key features:
- Easy to complete. With
240 items, the questionnaire can be completed on-line in 30
minutes or less.
- Applicable to Today's Job Market. It
reflects the full range of careers in the current job market.
- Scores on the six RAISEC occupational
themes. Scores are provided
on the six occupational themes of John L. Holland's Theory of Careers.
- Scores on 30 career fields. Scores
are also provided on 30 career fields that comprehensively reflect
the world of work.
- Appropriate for a Diverse Range of Individuals. The
questionnaire may be used by a wide range of individuals including
students, highly seasoned professionals, pre-retirement planning,
and much more.
- Assesses what activities people best
relate to. Respondents
indicate their preference for doing activities.
- Reliable scale scores. The
scales represent the highest degree of reliability.
- Profile Report. Easy-to-interpret
Profile Report and Narrative Report display the individual's scores
on the six RAISEC scales and the 30 career fields.
- Assist in a Career Transition. The CLII can also
assist those in the midst of a career transition identify potential
employment fields of interest.
It's time to get started ............